PERUN MOTO EXTENSION PLATE FOR HUSQVARNA 701 LUGGAGE RACK - WHITE
PM701TLEPWRegular price $115.00 Save $-115.00
This bolt-on Extension plate is perfect match for Perun moto Husqvarna 701 Luggage rack.
- Thirty nine slots - strapping points for all kind of soft luggage, tool bags or small roll bags,
- Extended top surface - approx. 302 (W) x 196 (L) of completely flat top surface (plus flanges for easy strapping),
- Strap-friendly - chamfered, smooth edges of the Extension plate and slots,
- Holes for Rotopax mount, for 1 gallon Rotopax fuelor watercan,
- Strong and safe - made of 4 mm aluminum (AlMg3 H22 - 5754) with side flanges bent downwards for added strength and rider protection,
- Eight 8 mm holes for RAM mount (GoPro or other action cameras),
- All necessary hardware provided - high quality 10.9 zinc coated bolts, washers and nuts,
- High quality powder coating - matte black or matte white.
- Adds only 0.7 kg, including mounting hardware.
Doesn't fit on Perun moto KTM 690 Enduro Luggage rack SD!
Short video - HERE.
Some luggage options and additional information shown - HERE.
Instructions for similar Extension plate for KTM 690 Enduro are shown here - HERE. Installation process is same.
For Extension plate goes the same as for Luggage rack - it was designed to carry lighter soft bags and/or Rotopax container (1 gallon). It can carry as much weight as mounting points (threaded inserts in the plastic tank) can endure, but I don't recommend putting more then few kilograms to the back, because of possible bouncing issues. Check this blog post, to learn how to prevent bouncing of the rack.